Service to be held around the cenotaph in the club's gardens at 10:30am.
Activities from 10am to 4pm include:
- Display of stories & photographs of 26 men from Marion who served & died in World War One
- Reunion of 100 air defenders from across Australia who served in the Malay-Borneo conflict (1963-1966)
- World War One Honour Board
- Display of military memorabilia
- Barbecue lunch
- Live music from rock 'n' roll band Miz Chievous
For more information please visit marion.sa.gov.au.
31-39 Norfolk Rd
Marion, SA 5043
Google map and directions