It was a pleasure to support Kerry Smith and her family as she launched her Epilepsy Awareness Relationship Support Group (E.A.R.S.). Kerry’s mum has battled with epilepsy for a number of years and Kerry has been frustrated by a lack of information for people helping and caring for epilepsy sufferers.
You can now be part of a new E.A.R.S. group where you can:
- Gain more understanding of Epilepsy
- Meet with others who have their lives impacted by Epilepsy
- Hear about others experiences and what they have learned
- Listen to guest speakers about subjects relating to Epilepsy
- Sit down and relax with a cuppa
- Help with fund raising events and increasing public awareness of Epilepsy
The E.A.R.S. group receive great support from the ADRA Cafe Community Centre (Cnr. Edward Street & Maria Street, Melrose Park)
and meet there regularly.
March 26th is also “Purple Day” for Epilepsy. If you’d like to know more about this event contact Kerry Smith.
Mobile: 0411 457 533