SA Health has identified an additional COVID-19 exposure location in South Australia associated with a positive COVID-19 case interstate. The exposure time for the Cross Keys Hotel has also been updated.
If you attended an exposure location below, you are required to follow the relevant health advice.
- immediately quarantine for 14 days since you were at the location
- get tested immediately
- get tested again on day 5 and day 13
- complete this form to notify SA Health you were at this location
- If you were at the above location, but not at the specified date and time, monitor yourself for symptoms and get tested as soon as symptoms develop.
- You may not always receive a call, SMS or email from SA Health. You must follow the relevant health advice even if you have not been contacted.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please seek testing as soon as possible.
- Find your nearest testing site at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDtesting
- More information is available at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing