On Monday, the TGA granted provisional approval for the Pfizer/BioNtech COVID-19 vaccine for use in Australia.
As we hear the fantastic news that we're one step closer to immunisation, let's keep up our everyday steps to stop the spread.
Remember to do the following:
- If you have symptoms (even mild), get tested here and self-isolate
- Practice good hygiene, including washing hands often with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds
- Keep 1.5m distance from others when possible
- Download and use the Government's COVID Safe Check-In app
- If you're travelling into South Australia, complete the Cross Border Travel Registration at least 7 days before travel
To keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 announcements, please visit the State Government's site here.
Thank you everyone for everything you're doing to stop the spread; let's keep up the positive work in South Australia.